Carafate is used for treating and preventing ulcers.
|1000mg × 30||$2.98||$89.39||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|1000mg × 60||$2.26||$135.47||$43.31||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|1000mg × 90||$2.02||$181.54||$86.63||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|1000mg × 120||$1.9||$227.62||$129.94||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|1000mg × 180||$1.78||$319.77||$216.57||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
Carafate is indicated in:
- Short-term treatment (up to 8 weeks) of active duodenal ulcer. While healing with sucralfate may occur during the first week or two, treatment should be continued for 4 to 8 weeks unless healing has been demonstrated by x-ray or endoscopic examination.
- Maintenance therapy for duodenal ulcer patients at reduced dosage after healing of acute ulcers.
Carafate is a gastric protective. It works by forming a protective layer on the ulcer to serve as a barrier against acid, bile salts, and enzymes in the stomach.
Use Carafate as directed by your doctor.
- Take Carafate by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Do not take an antacid for at least 30 minutes before or after taking Carafate.
- It may take 4 to 8 weeks for complete healing of your ulcer. Continue taking Carafate for the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not take Carafate at the same time as other medicines. Take Carafate at least 2 hours after other medicines. If you are not sure about the best time to take Carafate, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you miss a dose of Carafate, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Carafate.
Store Carafate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Carafate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sucralfate.