Renagel is used for reducing the amount of phosphorus in the blood in patients with chronic kidney disease who are on dialysis.
|800mg × 10||$7.18||$71.79||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|800mg × 30||$5.17||$154.99||$60.38||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|800mg × 60||$4.66||$279.8||$150.94||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|800mg × 120||$4.41||$529.41||$332.07||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|400mg × 10||$6.18||$61.79||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|400mg × 30||$4.2||$125.88||$59.49||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|400mg × 60||$3.7||$222.02||$148.72||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|400mg × 90||$3.54||$318.16||$237.95||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|400mg × 120||$3.45||$414.3||$327.18||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
Renagel is used for reducing the amount of phosphorus in the blood in patients with chronic kidney disease who are on dialysis. Renagel is a phosphate binder. It binds with phosphate in the digestive tract, which decreases the amount of phosphate absorbed into the body.
Use Renagel as directed by your doctor.
- Take Renagel by mouth with food.
- Swallow Renagel whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Renagel may bind with other medicines, reducing the amount your body can absorb and use. If you are taking other medicines, your doctor may want you to take them 1 hour before or 3 hours after taking Renagel. Contact your doctor if you have questions about when to take your dose.
- Continue to take Renagel even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Renagel, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Renagel.
Store Renagel at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is allowed. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not use after the expiration date. Keep Renagel out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sevelamer hydrochloride.