Tenormin is used to treat angina (chest pain) and hypertension (high blood pressure). It is also used to treat or prevent heart attack.
|100mg × 60||$1.03||$61.93||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|100mg × 90||$0.87||$78.57||$14.33||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|100mg × 120||$0.79||$95.2||$28.66||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|100mg × 180||$0.71||$128.47||$57.33||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|100mg × 270||$0.66||$178.38||$100.32||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|100mg × 360||$0.63||$228.28||$143.32||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|50mg × 60||$0.75||$44.99||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|50mg × 90||$0.6||$54.1||$13.38||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|50mg × 120||$0.53||$63.21||$26.77||+ Cialis||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|50mg × 240||$0.42||$99.65||$80.31||+ Levitra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
|50mg × 360||$0.38||$136.09||$133.85||+ Viagra||Læg i indkøbskurv|
Tenormin is used to treat angina (chest pain) and hypertension (high blood pressure). Tenormin is used for decreasing death due to heart problems after a heart attack. Tenormin is a beta-blocker. Exactly how Tenormin works to decrease heart problems after a heart attack is not known.
Use Tenormin as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take Tenormin in larger amounts or for longer than recommended by your doctor.
- Take Tenormin with a full glass of water.
- Take Tenormin at the same time every day.
- Do not skip doses or stop taking Tenormin without first talking to your doctor. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse.
- To be sure this medication is helping your condition, your blood pressure will need to be checked on a regular basis. It is important that you not miss any scheduled visits to your doctor.
- If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon that you are using Tenormin. You may need to briefly stop using Tenormin before having surgery.
- Tenormin is only part of a complete program of treatment for hypertension that may also include diet, exercise, and weight control. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely if you are being treated for hypertension.
- Hypertension often has no symptoms, so you may not even feel that you have high blood pressure. Continue using this medicine as directed, even if you feel well. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tenormin.
Store Tenormin at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep Tenormin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Atenolol.